- Jeudi 16 heures (websérie)
- La Voix
- L'été indien
- Accès Illimité
- Le Québec, une histoire de famille (...
- 2012 revue et corrigée
- Three boys and a new show
- Dark side of the meat (La face cachée de...
- Des nouvelles de Céline (News from ...
- William Deslauriers - Un pied à terre
- ÇA POURRAIT NOUS ARRIVER
- A NEW DAY… LIVE À LAS VEGAS
- A NEW DAY… HOMMAGE AUX FANS
- A NEW DAY… LES SECRETS
- Noir et Blanc
- LES ADIEUX DE CÉLINE À LAS VEGAS
- PAROLES ET LIBERTÉ
- Nathalie Simard, il y avait un jardin
- WILFRED ET MARIE-ÉLAINE – UN AN PLUS ...
- MARIE-ÉLAINE THIBERT DANS CHACUN DE MES ...
- JEAN-PIERRE FERLAND, LE PETIT ROI
- LA SOIRÉE EXCEPTIONNELLE DE LA ...
- CÉLINE DION, 1 FILLE ET 4 TYPES À LAS ...
- DEMANDES SPÉCIALES
- LE GALA DU PLUS BEL HOMME DU QUÉBEC
- LE MONDE EST PLAMONDON
- SEUL AVEC GAROU
- UN AN PLUS TARD
- JE REGARDE, MOI NON PLUS
- REAL TV
- DANS MA CAMÉRA
- LE BRUNCH DE MAMAN DION
- LE NOËL DE ROCH VOISINE
- DU LUNDI AU VENDREDI C’EST JULIE
- JOHNNY ALLUME LE FEU AVEC JULIE
- VENDREDI C’EST JULIE
- LA DERNIÈRE DE CÉLINE
- MAMAN DION
- CÉLINE : LET’S TALK ABOUT LOVE
- LE POING J
- Céline Dion - SANS ATTENDRE
- STAR ACADÉMIE
- Accès illimité: Céline Dion
- OCCUPATION DOUBLE in California
The worldwide TV phenomenon, The Voice, comes to Quebec !
The Voice is THE singing contest right now. The voice, and only the voice, it is the only criteria that the coaches and the public will consider to choose Quebec’s biggest talent. TV’s big event for 2013, the contest that changed the style, open to all aged from 16 to 116 years old, and that conquered the planet, will surely please Quebec’s music fans.
Talents: get ready!
This fall, Pre-auditions will take place in Montreal and in Quebec City*. The goal is to find the biggest voice in Quebec! And if it was you? Come and take your chance! Whoever you are, wherever you live, whatever your age, your sex, or your musical style are, whether you sing alone or in a duet, The Voice’s Pre-auditions are the ideal platform to make your talent explode!
The Voice: how it works
Hosted by Charles Lafortune, with, among others, Marie-Mai and Marc Dupré as coaches, The Voice is divided in 4 distinct stages.
1. Blind auditions
The coaches have their back to the stage and only rely on the candidates’ vocal performance to recruit them in their team. Each coach must have 12 candidates, for a total of 48 talents.
2. The Battles
Coaches skim their teams to 6 talents, chosen during the battles, or duets opposing the singers. Candidates are helped and advised not only by their coaches, but as well by music stars and celebrities, the advisors. Spectacular moments are forecast!
3. The Live Performances
For the four live performances, coaches and public determine who has The Voice to reach the finals. At each live event, talents from each team are opposed and risk being eliminated. As the shape of victory can be seen not too far away, who will have the voice and the nerves to progress?
4. The Final
They are only four. And one will be left. Tension is at its peak. The public is the only one to count. It is its vote, and only its vote, that will crown The Voice of Quebec!
*Details concerning the auditions will be released soon.
Host: Charles Lafortune
Coaches: Marie-Mai, Marc Dupré, two more stars to reveal
Producer: Productions J
Broadcaster: TVA Network